Author Topic: 6th edition starter box  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Chair126

• View Profile
6th edition starter box
« on: July 02, 2012, 03:42:38 AM »
saw this on galaxy in flames. looks like september release. b4 or after new chaos book though?

http://galaxyinflames.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/6th-edition-starter-set-contents.html

The Forces of Chaos:

Chaos Lord: Power sword, plasma pistol, krak and frag grenades

Dreadnought (Hellbeast? Is that the new name?): says twin-barrelled melta gun and power fist - but judging by the stats I think this is a multimelta.

Chosen of the Gods:
Sergeant: power maul, bolt pistol, bolter.
One has a lightning claw, one has a power axe, bolt pistol and bolter, another has power fist, bolt pistol and bolter, two are armed with "cc weapons", bolter and bolt pistols. The squad has frag and krak grenades.

Cultist Squad 1: (IG stats with a 6+ save)
Cultist leader: two cc weapons
Cultists: 1 flamer, 8 cc weapons and autopistols

Cultist Squad 2:
Cultist leader : CC weapon and a gun I don't know the name of: assault 2, 12" range, S4, no AP (shotgun?)
Cultists: 1 heavy stubber, 8 with autoguns.

The Dark Angels:

Captain Balthasar: w/ Power Armour, Power sword, Combi-Plasma, Frag & Krak grenades

Librarian Termiel(?): w/ Power Armour, Bolt Pistol, Force Weapon, Frag & Krak grenades

Deathwing Squad Balachar(?): Sergeant w/ Storm Bolter & Power Sword, 1 w/ Assault Cannon & Power Fist, 1 w/ Storm Bolter & Chainfist and 2 w/ Storm Bolter & Power Fist

Tactical Squad Raphael: Sergeant w/ Plasma Pistol & Chainsword and 9 Marines, 1 w/ Plasma Cannon, 1 w/ Plasma Gun, 7 w/ Bolters. All with Bolt Pistol and Frag & Krak grenades

Ravenwing Squad Allian(?): Sergeant w/ Chainsword, 1 w/ Plasma Gun and 1 w/ Bolt Pistol. All with twin-linked bolters and Frag & Krak grenades
You might also like

Offline Kirby

• Pink Overlord
  • Administrator
  • Regular
    • View Profile
    • 3++ is the new black
Re: 6th edition starter box
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 08:36:17 PM »
Hurray for the return of Cultists!
- Kirby.

Offline Scuzgob

• Regular
  • You require additional dakka
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 11:39:49 PM »
why do i have the feeling this will be the only box to get cultists?
and also that chaos marines will get a challennge buff table a-la warriors of chaos?

Lepaca

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 02:17:23 AM »
Yay for cultists. Nay for CC Chosen. ::)

Offline MickyLevi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 02:19:52 PM »
Really looking forward to this. I have a freind with an interest in Chaos who I can hopefully pawn the models off to, and, well, I can always turn those DA marines into BT marines.