Author Topic: Grateful to be a part of this  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Raggbur

• I promoted myself to 'Nerd', how does that sound?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Grateful to be a part of this
« on: May 18, 2012, 01:01:11 AM »
Hi,
I'm Raggbur and you can find me on almost any forum on the net (though I don't post on all of them). I'm one of those geeks who spend their time writing and inventing tabletop related work (from profiles for existing rulessets to enterily new ones), but happily enough I get the impression that I'm not the only one of that kind around here. I love coming up with rulesystems which no one plays and mostly exist on tons of notes -So no actual work to link you to (unless there was I wire that can connect my head with this laptop)-. When I read Sir Biscuits posts on 3++, I didn't hesitate and send him my cv immediately, because no one can resist the temptation of actually being able to fix the flaws and failures of 5th Edition 40k (and knowing that people we actually read it!).

Furthermore I have a very big knowledge of tabletops: "no don't play it, just know the rules". So you might see me often reffering to all kinds of rulessets.

I really hope I can mean something in this project, and will be glad to help with anything that requires a 'good mental health',
R
We must forgive our enemies,
but not before they are hanged

Yes, a starting blog as well: raggburscodex.blogspot.com