Author Topic: P Stryker - Attrition  (Read 1780 times)

chaos159

P Stryker - Attrition
« on: July 15, 2012, 07:48:40 AM »
P Stryker
-IronClad - 7
-Cyclone - 9
-Hunter - 6

Sword Knights(Max) - 6
Long Gunners(Min) - 6
- UA - 2

B13 - 4

34 points

General plan is walk into midfield throwing out templates the whole time. The templates should deal with any infantry that wants me and the Ironclad and Hunter are there for enemy heavies; otherwise, go for the scenario.

Offline Archnomad

• View Profile
Re: P Stryker - Attrition
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 02:40:16 PM »
pStryker has always been a bit of a mystery to me, but you should try and focus on what he does well. And that's armour spam.

So, the Cygnar all stars should be in. That being Squire and the Journeyman Warcaster. That means you can have 2 super high armour heavies, and then it gets silly on the feat.

6 Long Gunners isn't going to do you very much, and neither is a lone hunter (they operate best in pairs). I'd change your heavy lineup to be either a pair of Centurions or a Centurion and a Stormclad. As for infantry, look into hiring in the Boomhowler + Co. You do armour very well, maximise it.

Hope some of this helps.

chaos159

Re: P Stryker - Attrition
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 02:29:22 PM »
Hm... Alright. I like the Cyclone too much to drop him though haha. How about this.

pStryker
-Cyclone 9
-Centurion 9
-Junior 3
-Squire 2

Sword Knights-Max 6('cause I have those models)
Boomhowler and Co - min 6('cause I don't have those model right now)

B13 - 4
Edit - Rupert Corvolo, Piper of Ord - 2

Add Rupert, to make my sword knights tough or make something truly obnoxious to hit at range with Blur and another +1 def.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:46:13 PM by chaos159 »