Author Topic: Howdy, Y'all!  (Read 1970 times)

Offline WestRider

• Regular
    • View Profile
Howdy, Y'all!
« on: May 18, 2012, 05:02:11 AM »
I haven't gotten this excited about a project in a long time. Hope I can provide some worth here.

A brief rundown of what I feel I bring to the project:
- I've been creating Rules Sets as a hobby and working with House Rules and Mods for other systems for over 20 years.
- Almost 15 years experience with 40K, going back to 2nd Ed.
- I currently play Nids, Chaos Marines, and Imperial Guard, and have also played Dark Angels, Blood Angels, Orks, and Eldar in the past.
- I also have quite a lot of experience working with Classic BattleTech, and am getting into WarMachine (Khador).
- Despite the way I type online, I am capable of using standard English, and am a pretty good editor for technical documents.
- I'm also a pretty good Fluff writer. Better at doing write-ups/descriptions/"histories" than actual narratives, but I can do decently with short narrative fiction, too.
- I use the same identity almost everywhere on the Internets. If you've seen another WestRider somewhere, that's probably me.
Anything taken to its logical extreme is depressing, if not carcinogenic.
- Ursula K. LeGuin

Offline Raggbur

• I promoted myself to 'Nerd', how does that sound?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Howdy, Y'all!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 05:16:38 AM »
Hmm... Join the club of I-create-rulessets-in-my-free-time people !
We must forgive our enemies,
but not before they are hanged

Yes, a starting blog as well: raggburscodex.blogspot.com

Offline WestRider

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy, Y'all!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 01:22:05 PM »
Yep! I occasionally post things I've come up with on Forums, and always get this wave of "No one will ever let you use that!" I don't care, I got my enjoyment just out of fooling around with the Game System.
Anything taken to its logical extreme is depressing, if not carcinogenic.
- Ursula K. LeGuin