Author Topic: FAQs are Up  (Read 3318 times)

Mechanium

FAQs are Up
« on: September 07, 2012, 10:29:35 AM »
Its a prety impressive set, some things I don't agree with like not ever being able to skyfire a line, however I like a lot of it, especally the changes to flying monsters.

Self centeredly speaking, the changes to Klaves were nice, as is the ap 2 on the huskblade, but still doesn't help with the army comp issues dark eldar are having.

Any other thoughts?

Offline Zero

• View Profile
Re: FAQs are Up
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 11:23:33 PM »
I'm happy about the AP2 Huskblade. Actually, I'm very happy with that. AP2 Klaives is also nice, but I still don't think Incubi are all that great. Beastmasters, Hellions and Harlequins are my go-to hard hitting combat units (generally Beasts for any kind of all-comers, and Hellions/Harlequins if you're willing to build around them).
What matters creative endless toil
When, at a snatch, oblivion ends the coil?

Offline Majinmonkey

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: FAQs are Up
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 03:11:19 AM »
Clearing up combat resolution and overflow on challenges makes sense and if past due. I just wish there was an overkill mechanic like in fantasy, I don't like undeniable challenges being ANOTHER way to nerf fighty characters. When you don't take the trygon prime because it's a character and thus can be challenged you have a problem.

However much I disagree i'm glad it's clear now though.