Author Topic: KHAYOSSSS  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Scuzgob

• Regular
  • You require additional dakka
    • View Profile
KHAYOSSSS
« on: October 13, 2012, 07:43:04 AM »
So them spiky marines got an army book that's worth looking through. I made a list!

Chaos Lord - Terminator Armour, Power Fist, Sigil of Corruption, Mark of Tzeentch, Burning Brand of Skalathrax, Veteran of the Long War. (190)
He's got a torrenting AP3 flamethrower and has a 2+/3+ while he punches you with S8
5 Terminators - 4 Power Fists, Reaper Autocannon, Mark of Tzeentch. Champion has Power Fist and Combi-melta. (252)
They have a 2+/4+ and punch you with S8. The Lord gives them the bonuses of VotLW by joining the unit so they dont have to buy it
Three units of 5 Chaos Space Marines - Swap boltguns for CCWs, Meltagun, Mark of Khorne, VotLW, riding in a Chaos Rhino with a Havoc Launcher. (147 x3)
They do the usual small-unit-in-a-tank jobs and occasionally jump out to mop up surviving enemy models in combat
Two units of 3 Chaos Bikers - 2 Meltaguns. Champion has Combi-melta. (100 x2)
Why are you so cheap, meltabikes.
5 Warp Talons - Mark of Tzeentch. Champion has 2 Gifts of Mutation. (210)
4++ lightning claw jump infantry are fun. Contrary to what everybody seems to think, they don't have to start in reserves, so none of that "threading the needle" nonsense for me
Two units of 5 Chaos Havocs - 4 Autocannons. (115 x2)
Suck it, fliers.

Yeah, i know if i cut out the Warp Talons i could get another meltabiker squad and another autohavoc squad, but i really like those talon models

Offline Rakaydos

• View Profile
Re: KHAYOSSSS
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 10:12:02 AM »
I only got to glance through the book quickly at work, but... T6 Nurgle bikers. *shuders*