Author Topic: G'Day Folks  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Maelwynn

• View Profile
G'Day Folks
« on: May 18, 2012, 10:39:35 AM »
G'day people,

I'm a Health Professional working in one of Australia's major teaching hospitals. When i'm not working clinically, i can usually be found gaming in some form, be that PC/Console gaming, or more recently tabletop wargaming. I've been a tester for numerous video games in my 20 odd years of gaming, and played significantly more games. I feel this gives me a good background to make something fun.

I've only been playing 40k for six months now, which gives me hardly any experience compared to many of you, but i'm here to provide the noob perspective. As with most noobs to the game, i have a love for all things Space Marine, especially the fluff.

Aside from being the token noob, i'm also here to help with editing/layout and fluff writing, as years of reading clinical texts and reference books has left me with an appreciation for an easy to read, practical book, something which the current 5th ed book is most certainly not. I'm also an OCD spelling and grammar nazi.

Offline Sir Biscuit

• Lead Design
  • Administrator
  • gamegamegamegame
    • View Profile
    • 3++ is the New Black
Re: G'Day Folks
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 11:08:56 AM »
Welcome to the forum!  I just posted a thread in the General area that you would be great in, about identifying the confusing bits of 40k.

Happy to have you on board. =)
Email: sirbiscuit@gmail.com

Talk to me anytime.